At Kyle Peiter, PLLC, we believe that law has the ability to shape the world and make a difference in an individual’s life. When attorney Kyle Peiter was young, he obtained legal counsel that left him feeling as if his case was unimportant. This frustrating experience left a sour taste in Kyle’s mouth and made him question his worth as a client. Kyle would eventually grow up and become an attorney himself, and this memory serves as motivation to ensure that all of his clients leave his office trusting that their attorney cares about them and confident that they are more than just a case number.
In order to help support those who are pursuing careers in law to make a positive impact on people’s lives, we would like to introduce the 2021 Motivation in Law Scholarship. To apply, please explain in 750 words what motivates you towards pursuing a career in law. The winner will receive a $1,000 scholarship in order to help finance their education!
- In order to be considered for this scholarship, the applicant must be either a high school senior, or currently enrolled in a college or university as either an undergraduate, graduate, or law school student. The student must legally reside in the United States.
- Employees at Kyle Peiter, PLLC, their immediate family members, and those living in a household with such individuals are not eligible to receive the Motivation in Law Scholarship.
- In order to be awarded the 2021 Motivation in Law Scholarship, you must have a GPA of at least 3.0 and maintain positive academic standing.
- The candidate must submit a 750-1,000 word essay response to the prompt: What motivates you to pursue a career in the legal field?
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their professional and academic experience, as well as, up to date contact information
- The candidate must submit a transcript from their current school. If you are a first-year college student, graduate student, or individuals who have recently transferred schools, you may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school. If you are a High School student, you must also submit proof of acceptance to your university.
The recipient of the 2021 Motivation in Law Scholarship will be chosen during the month following the scholarship deadline.
Application Deadline and Instructions:
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must email their full application (including the essay, resumé, and transcript) to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 31, 2021. Any applications sent after this date will not be considered.
Scholarship applications should be sent with the subject line “Kyle Peiter, PLLC – 2021 Motivation in Law Scholarship Application.”